47th Annual Scientific Meeting
Mr. Peter Brownson
- Honorary Clinical Professor at the University of Liverpool
- Managing partner of The Liverpool Shoulder Clinic
Upper limb surgeon to Liverpool FC 2000-2017. President of BESS and Internationally renowned arthroscopic shoulder surgeon. Founding member of the International Board for Research into Aircraft Crash Events (iBRACE).
Professor james chang
- Chief, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Johnson & Johnson Distinguished Professor of Plastic & Orthopaedic Surgery at Stanford University Medical Centre
Professor Chang is an internationally renowned Plastic surgeon specializing in Hand and microsurgery surgery, and past president of the ASSH.
Professor brigitte scammell
- Professor of Orthopaedic Sciences
- Head of Division of Rheumatology, Orthopaedics and Dermatology
Professor Brigitte Scammell is the Dean and Head of School of Medicine, University of Nottingham. Since the opening of the Lincoln Medical School this year, the University of Nottingham has the largest Medical School in the UK. She is a foot and ankle surgeon with a special interest in the complications of diabetes. Her research interests include arthritis pain and bone repair.
Professor Kenneth Egol
- Joseph E. Milgram Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, NYU Langone
Chief, Division of Orthopedic Trauma
Director of Trauma Research
Director, Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program
Vice Chair for Education, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
Mr. David Sellu
- Retired Consultant Colorectal Surgeon, author and public speaker
Wrongly convicted of gross negligence manslaughter
Served 15 months of a 2 and a half year prison sentence before conviction was overturned.
Mr. Charles Aldam
Mr Aldam is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in joint replacements, revision hip and knee surgery. Mr Aldam trained at Kings College Hospital London with higher training at St Bartholomew's Hospital, Royal National Orthopaedic Stanmore, Great Ormond Street and Fellowship year at the University of Toronto.
Mr. Neil Segaren
Can EOS ® imaging be used safely and effectively in the paediatric limb reconstruction population?
Early results of Precice2 intramedullary lengthening in the skeletally immature patient- The Great Ormond Street Experience
Mr. David Ferguson
Is your phone bugged? A comparison of Microorganism Load on Smartphones of Doctors, Nurses and Non-clinical Staff on Orthopaedic Arthroplasty, Surgical and Medical Wards
Affiliation: North Middlesex Hospital
Mr. Srinath Ranjit
Current use of Tranexamic Acid in Neck of Femur Fracture Surgery at Basildon Hospital