Mr. Peter Brownson
- Honorary Clinical Professor at the University of Liverpool
- Managing partner of The Liverpool Shoulder Clinic
Upper limb surgeon to Liverpool FC 2000-2017. President of BESS and Internationally renowned arthroscopic shoulder surgeon. Founding member of the International Board for Research into Aircraft Crash Events (iBRACE).
Professor james chang
- Chief, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Johnson & Johnson Distinguished Professor of Plastic & Orthopaedic Surgery at Stanford University Medical Centre
Professor Chang is an internationally renowned Plastic surgeon specializing in Hand and microsurgery surgery, and past president of the ASSH.
Professor brigitte scammell
- Professor of Orthopaedic Sciences
- Head of Division of Rheumatology, Orthopaedics and Dermatology
Professor Brigitte Scammell is the Dean and Head of School of Medicine, University of Nottingham. Since the opening of the Lincoln Medical School this year, the University of Nottingham has the largest Medical School in the UK. She is a foot and ankle surgeon with a special interest in the complications of diabetes. Her research interests include arthritis pain and bone repair.
Professor Kenneth Egol
- Joseph E. Milgram Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, NYU Langone
Chief, Division of Orthopedic Trauma
Director of Trauma Research
Director, Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program
Vice Chair for Education, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
Mr. Charles Aldam
Mr Aldam is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in joint replacements, revision hip and knee surgery. Mr Aldam trained at Kings College Hospital London with higher training at St Bartholomew's Hospital, Royal National Orthopaedic Stanmore, Great Ormond Street and Fellowship year at the University of Toronto.
Professor William Ricci
- Chief, Orthopaedic Trauma Service
- Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at HSS and Weill Cornell Medical College
- Professor Ricci is an internationally-renowned surgeon specializing in the field of Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery.
Dr. Robert L. Masson
- Founder, Masson Institute
- Director, Orlando Health Central Hospital JCAHO
- Dr. Masson is an internationally-recognized neurosurgeon specializing in complex spinal disorders and sports spine medicine. He is amongst the most experienced artificial cervical spine surgeons in North America.
Mr. Livio Di Mascio
- Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon Lead in Upper Limb Orthopaedic Services
- Trainer of the Year - 2017
- Mr. Di Mascio has a particular interest in complex shoulder arthroplasty, arthroscopic shoulder reconstruction, sports injuries, traumatic and degenerative disorders of the wrist and hand, and motion preservation in degenerative disease.
Prof. Rajesh Malhotra
- Head of Department, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Professor Malhotra is the head of the department of revision arthroplasty at the renowned AIIMS institution. He specialises in complex revision surgery and has been the first surgeon in India on a number of procedures. He is the director of the only functional cadaveric bone bank in India.
- Assistant Professor, Orthopedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School
- Medical Director, Kaplan Joint Center, NWH
- Dr. Bedair is a fellowship-trained hip and knee replacement Orthopaedic Surgeon. He has won awards for his work in diagnosing prosthetic joint infection.
- Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon
- Honorary Reader at Barts Health Co-founder of Viz.Ai
- Mr Ramachandran is a Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon, author of 18 books and the co-founder of Viz.ai, an artificial intelligence/deep learning tier one venture-funded startup in healthcare imaging. Viz.ai was one of the first AI companies to gain FDA approval in this fastgrowing space.
Lord Karan Bilimoria, CBE, DL
- Founder and Chairman of Cobra Beer
- Crossbench peer in the House of Lords
- Chancellor of the University of Birmingham
- Lord Bilimoria is the co-founder of Cobra Beer. In 2006 he was appointed an Independent Crossbench Peer in the House of Lords and was made Baron Bilimoria of Chelsea. In Parliament, Lord Bilimoria is active in a wide range of matters including commerce, entrepreneurship, education, diplomacy, minorities’ contributions, and academia.
Marc J. Philippon, M.D.
- Managing Partner, The Steadman Clinic, Colorado
- Co-Chairman, Director of Sports Medicine Fellowship and Director of Hip Research, Steadman Philippon Research Institute, Colorado
- Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Pennsylvania
- Dr. Marc J. Philippon is a partner at The Steadman Clinic and is one of the world's leading orthopaedic surgeons. Dr. Philippon is recognized by his peers in US News and World report being among the top 1% in the nation in his specialty. Dr. Philippon is internationally known for performing joint preservation techniques utilizing arthroscopic hip surgery to treat painful joint injury in high-level athletes who constantly use powerful hip rotation.
Professor. Thomas Higgins
- Dr. Thomas Higgins holds the Richard L. Stimson Presidential Endowed Chair in Orthopaedic Surgery and is a Professor and Chief of Orthopaedic Trauma at the University of Utah.
- Dr. Higgins clinical expertise is in the treatment of complex intra-articular injuries, pelvic and acetabular trauma, and musculoskeletal care in the setting of polytrauma. His elective practice focuses on the deformity correction, malunions, and nonunions.
Mr Graham Tytherleigh-Strong
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, specialising in shoulder and elbow surgery in Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge
- He has an interest in all aspects of arthroscopic shoulder surgery and particularly in primary and revision instability surgery. He also has a particular interest in sternoclavicular joint injuries and sternoclavicular joint arthroscopy.
Dr Andrew Furey
- Dr Andrew Furey is an orthopaedic surgeon, community leader, physician, medical educator and the founder of Team Broken Earth, a national medical aid charity that began in St John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador. In the past 7 years, Andrew has led over 20 missions to Haiti, Bangladesh and Guatemala with his colleagues from Memorial University and Eastern Health.
- Team Broken Earth continues to grow nationally and internationally. It now includes teams from 7 Canadian provinces and territories, engaging over hundreds of doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and additional volunteers each year as the organization provides critical aid and medical education to people in need around the world.
Professor Michael Stephens
- Past president of the European Foot and Ankle society
- In 1988 he was a clinical fellow in Foot and Ankle Surgery under the direction of Dr. G. James Sammarco in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. He then returned home to the premanent post as Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon specialising in Foot and Ankle and Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery in the Childrens University Hospital (Temple St.), Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Cappagh National Orthopaedic Hospital and the Central RemedialClinic.
Mr Satish Kutty
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon and Clinical lead Princess Alexandra Hospital Harlow .Hon Senior Clinical Lecturer and RCS Surgical Tutor
- Mr Kutty completed his higher surgical training in Orthopaedics from Wales . He trained on fellowships in Canada, Austria, Switzerland and Germany. He was awarded the Norman Capener Travelling fellowship, the BOA European Fellowship, BHS fellowship, EFORT foundation award and the ESSKA Alwin Jaeger award, all contributing towards his fellowship training. His clinical practice includes Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty of the hip & knee with the specialist interest being Arthroscopy of the hip, Complex Primary and Revision Arthroplasty of the Hip.
Dr. Laurent Jacquot
- Artro (association of research in traumatology and orthopaedics) institute, Clinique d'argonay, Argonay, France.
- Dr. Jacquot practices THR with the anterior approach. He also performs revision surgery and knee surgery. Dr. Jacquot works in Argonay private hospital. He follows up clinical hip cases which date back more than 25 years and manages a database of over 3000 cases.
Professor Ranil Sonnadara
- Execute Director, Research and High Performance Computing. Associate professor, department of surgery, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
- Ranil brings a multidisciplinary approach to surgical education research. His work is informed by early and highly successful stints as a sound designer and composer for theatre (with over 1000 production credits to his name) and as an elite coach who has led several athletes to international success. Ranil completed a Ph.D at McMaster University in Behavioural Neurosciences (specialising in cortical plasticity), and postdoctoral fellowship in Mathematics & Statistics, and Kinesiology, specialising the acquisition of complex skills.
Professor Christopher Peters
- George S. Eccles Endowed chair of orthopaedics, University of Utah school of medicine, Utah, USA.
- Prof. Peters serves as Chief of the Adult Reconstruction and Hip Preservation Services, Associate Vice Chair for Clinical Enterprise, and Director of the Adult Reconstruction Fellowship Program. He is also an Adjunct Professor of Bioengineering at the University of Utah.
- Dr. Peters has a clinical practice focused on hip and knee arthroplasty and preservation of the native hip joint. He has specific interest in comprehensive care of young adult patients with hip and knee disorders.
Professor Matthew costa
- Professor of orthopaedic trauma surgery, Nuffield department of orthopaedics, rheumatology & musculoskeeltal sciences (NDORMS), Oxford, United Kingdom
- Prof. Costa is Chief Investigator for a series of randomised trials. His work has been cited widely, and informed guidelines from the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence.
- Prof. Costa works exclusively in trauma surgery in Oxford, which is a Major Trauma Center and tertiary referral unit for orthopaedic trauma surgery.
Miss clare marx
- President of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, London, United Kingdom
- Claire Marx has worked as an orthopaedic surgeon at Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust for over 20 years.
- In 2013 she became the Associate Medical Director for at the trust with a special remit for revalidation and appraisal, and continues in that role having stopped active orthopaedic practice in March 2014.
Professor Jeremy Fairbank
- Professor of spinal surgery, consultant orthopaedic surgeon, Oxford University Hospitals, Oxford, United Kingdom
- Published the Oswestry Disability index in 1980, which has grown into a near universally used outcome measure in spinal disorders.
- Currently he is working with engineers in the University of Oxford developing image analysis of lumbar MRI scans.
- He is currently Professor of Spinal Surgery at the Nuffied Department of Orthopaedics, Rheumatology, and Musculoskeletal Sciences. He is just retired as a spinal surgeon from the Spinal Unit, Oxford University Hospitals.
Professor Adam Watts
- Consultant elbow, hand and upper limb surgeon at Wrightington Hospital
- Visiting professor, department of materials, Manchester University, Wrightington Hospital, Wigan, Lancashire, United Kindgom
- His clinical interests include the treatment of degenerative joint disaese, sports injury and trauma, with a focus on arthroscopic techniques and joint reconstruction.
Professor pierre lascombes
- Professor ordinare au department de l'enfant et de l'adolescent, chief of paediatric orthopaedics, Hopital d'enfants, Geneva, Switzerland
- Professor Lascombes is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon and Chairman of the Division of Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery and Professor of Orthopaedics in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Chairman, Department of Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery Ganga Hospital
- Adjunct Professor, The Tamilnadu Dr MGR Medical University
- Hunterian Professor, Royal College of Surgeons of England (2011-2012)
- Instrumental in the evolution of 'Ganga Hospital Open Injury Severity Score' which guides critical decisions in saving and reconstructing severely injured limbs.
- Special interest in spine surgery, arthroplasty and clinical research in major trauma.
Professor Andrew Carr
- Clinical scientist and the Nuffield Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Oxford
- Director of the Botnar Research Centre
- Focussed his research on the development and evaluation of medical devices and technologies, including joint replacements, minimally invasive surgery and tissue engineering scaffolds.
Professor Ralph Hertel
- Specialist in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Over 150 publications
- Currently practises at the Lindenhofspital, Shoulder and Elbow Center in Berne, Switzerland
- He manages a wide range of upper limb dysfunctions. He provides a range of treatment options from conservative treatment, arthroscopic surgery, microsurgery to classic open surgery bringing more than two decades of experience to the care of his patients.
Professor Freddie H. Fu
- Chairman of the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) since 1998, where he is the David Silver Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery
- More than 90 professional awards and numerous major research grants garnered by Dr. Fu are the result of his efforts in clinical, basic scientific and biomechanical research concerning sports medicine and orthopaedic surgery
- Dr. Fu is known worldwide for his pioneering surgical techniques to treat sports-related injuries to the knee and shoulder and his extensive scientific and clinical research in the biomechanics of such injuries. Because of his reputation, Dr. Fu attracts both athletic and non-athletic patients from all over the globe.
Professor Mohit Bhandari
- As a surgeon-scientist and orthopaedic trauma surgeon interested in musculoskeletal injuries and their outcomes, Dr. Bhandari has dedicated the last decade of his career to evaluate novel therapies which improve patient-important outcomes.
- Currently, he serves as the Professor and Academic Head in the Division of Orthopaedic Surgery at McMaster University as well as the Associate Chair of Research for the Department of Surgery.
- Dr. Bhandari received the 2013 Canadian Orthopaedic Foundation Research Award, the CIHR-CMAJ Top Achievements in Health Research for “Transforming orthopaedic trauma care with collaborative multinational trials”, and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada ‘Mentor of the Year 2011’ award.
Professor Harold Ellis
- Emeritus Professor of Surgery, University of London
- Professor Department of Anatomy & Human Sciences Kings College London School of Medicine
- Captain Royal Army Medical Corps. Foundation Chair of Surgery Westminster Hospital
- Vice President Royal College of Surgeons of England and Royal Society of Medicine